9th APacCHRIE Youth Conference
(31 May to 2 June, 2018)
Call for Papers
To encourage high quality research from undergraduate students, the 16th APacCHRIE hosts the 9th APacCHRIE Youth Conference and will offer Undergraduate Best Research Paper Awards.
The Undergraduate Student Best Research Paper Award is open to all undergraduate students. Only full papers will be eligible for the awards.
Undergraduate students are invited to submit papers across a wide spectrum of tourism and hospitality related research topics, including:
|· Contribution of Technology to Industry
· Case studies on Tourism & Hospitality, Development, Marketing and Management
· Contemporary Issues in Tourism & Hospitality Industry Education and Research
· Contest & Cooperation on Tourism within Asia-Pacific Areas
· Current Issues in Education for Tourism/Hospitality
· Destination Marketing
· E-commerce & Travel Agency Management
· Emerging Issues in Tourism/ Hospitality Research
· Food Service & Food Habits
· Hospitality Management & Marketing
· Implications of Technology & Media in Tourism
|· Multi-Disciplined Issues Related to Tourism & Tourism Education
· Rural Tourism & Poverty Alleviation
· Stakeholders’ Cooperation in Tourism Development
· Tourism Consumer Behavior
· Tourism Economics
· Tourism Human Resource & Training
· Tourism Impact Assessment
· Tourism Planning & Sustainable Tourism
· Transnational Market Analysis & Forecast
· MICE Development & Tourism Crisis Management in Tourism Industry
· Any other topics
- Two submission formats are available for conference presentations: Abstract (500 words) or full paper (less than 4,000 words).
- For AWARD Competition, a full paper manuscript of less than 4,000 words (typed, single-spaced, 12-points, Times New Roman) should be submitted.
- Please indicate the author’s name and affiliation only on the cover page of the manuscript and they should not be indicated anywhere in the paper. Please refer to the sample below.
- A Best Paper Review Committee will conduct a refereed review of the full papers submitted.
- Once the paper is submitted, at least one of the authors must register for and present the paper at the Conference.
Deadline for submission of full papers: 13 April, 2018
Paper submission for undergraduate students:
email@example.com (in China),
firstname.lastname@example.org (in other countries except China)
9thAPacCHRIEYouth Conference Co-Chairs:
- Dr Ben Haobin Ye, Assistant Professor, Business School, Sun Yat-sen University. email@example.com
- Dr Sam Kim, Associate Professor, School of Hotel and Tourism Management, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University. firstname.lastname@example.org