9th APacCHRIE Youth Conference
(1-2 June, 2018)
Call for Papers
The 16th APacCHRIE (31 May to 2 June, 2018, hosted by Business School, Sun Yat- sen University, China) hosts the 9th APacCHRIE Youth Conference (1-2 June, 2018). The purpose of the Youth Conference is to encourage high quality research by undergraduate students and to foster an opportunity for networking and communications between and among the undergraduate students in hospitality and tourism. The best papers will be selected and awarded. Papers can be submitted and presented either in English or Chinese.
Undergraduate students are invited to submit papers across a wide spectrum of tourism and hospitality related research topics, including:
|· Contribution of Technology to Industry
· Case studies on Tourism & Hospitality, Development, Marketing and Management
· Contemporary Issues in Tourism & Hospitality Industry Education and Research
· Contest & Cooperation on Tourism within Asia-Pacific Areas
· Current Issues in Education for Tourism/Hospitality
· Destination Marketing
· E-commerce & Travel Agency Management
· Emerging Issues in Tourism/ Hospitality Research
· Food Service & Food Habits
· Hospitality Management & Marketing
· Implications of Technology & Media in Tourism
|· Multi-Disciplined Issues Related to Tourism & Tourism Education
· Rural Tourism & Poverty Alleviation
· Stakeholders’ Cooperation in Tourism Development
· Tourism Consumer Behavior
· Tourism Economics
· Tourism Human Resource & Training
· Tourism Impact Assessment
· Tourism Planning & Sustainable Tourism
· Transnational Market Analysis & Forecast
· MICE Development & Tourism Crisis Management in Tourism Industry
· Any other topics
- Two submission formats are available for conference presentations: Abstract (500 words) or full paper (less than 4,000 words).
- Please submit a paper in English for English session but a paper in Chinese for Chinese session.
- For AWARD Competition, a full paper manuscript of less than 4,000 words (typed, single-spaced, 12-points, Times New Roman) should be submitted.
- Please indicate the author’s name and affiliation only on the cover page of the manuscript and they should not be indicated anywhere in the paper. Please refer to the sample below.
- A Best Paper Review Committee will conduct a refereed review of the full papers submitted.
- Once the paper is submitted, at least one of the authors must register for and present the paper at the Conference.
Deadline for submission: 13 April, 2018.
Submit your papers and enquiries to the following Co-Chairs of the Youth Conference:
- For submissions from mainland China, Dr. Dr Ben Haobin Ye (email@example.com)
- For submissions from countries and regions other than mainland China, Dr. Sam Kim (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Please check 9th APacCHRIE Youth Conference 2nd Call for Papers for format.